Ulster Carpets has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to help deliver transformational projects as part of the Company’s regeneration and redevelopment.
Job Purpose: To manage projects within specified cost, quality and time constraint that will be commensurate with the strategic goals of the Ulster Group.
· An engineering degree
· A minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager
· A track record of success in delivering discrete projects
· Evidence of creative thinking used to solve difficult problems
· The ability to communicate effectively at every level within the organisation
· A qualification in a business related discipline
· Computer Literate with the complete Microsoft Suite including MS Project
· Experience with Autocad
· Experience in managing the creative process from concept to project inception
· Experience in managing people
If you would like to join the team please e-mail your CV specifying how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com or by post to The Monitoring Officer, Ulster Carpets, Castleisland Factory,
To speak with a member of our team telephone 028 38334433
Closing date for the return of CV's is Monday 10 April 2017 at 5pm.
In accordance with our Equal Opportunities