Ulster Carpets has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to help deliver transformational projects as part of the Company’s regeneration and redevelopment.
Job Purpose: To manage projects within specified cost, quality and time constraint that will be commensurate with the strategic goals of the Ulster Group.
• An engineering degree
• A minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager
• A track record of success in delivering discrete projects
• Evidence of creative thinking used to solve difficult problems
• The ability to communicate effectively at every level within the organisation
• A qualification in a business related discipline
• Computer Literate with the complete Microsoft Suite including MS Project
• Experience with Autocad
• Experience in managing the creative process from concept to project inception
• Experience in managing people
If you would like to join the team please e-mail your CV specifying how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com or by post to The Monitoring Officer, Ulster Carpets, Castleisland Factory, Portadown, BT62 1EE
To speak with a member of our team telephone 028 38334433
Closing date for the return of CV’s is Monday 10 April 2017 at 5pm.
In accordance with our Equal Opportunities Policy, Ulster Carpets particularly welcomes applications from Catholics, Women and Disabled people who are currently under-represented in our workforce. The company is committed to selection on merit.